KNOW THE SIGNS Sutter Materials
Sutter Health has collaborated with Each Mind Matters to create several resources to raise awareness around mental health and suicide prevention in the workplace. These resources have been designed for you to share within your worksite – both in public areas and with your team – to address suicide warning signs and how to access confidential help in a crisis.
Resources available for download include:
- KTS Table Sign
- This sign is designed to be displayed in public areas to promote Know The Signs to staff and visitors.
- KTS Poster
- This poster lists key warning signs for suicide and encourages individuals to visit the KTS website to learn more about the warning signs, how to offer help to someone they are concerned about and to find local resources.
- Note: This poster is available in both 8.5″x 11″ and 11″x 17″ sizes.
- KTS Brochure
- This four-panel, pocket-size brochure provides information about warning signs, how to find the words to offer support to someone, and a link to the KTS website for national and local resources.
- Note: Full-size printing of these brochures requires 11×17 paper, and prints front and back with two brochures per page.
- KTS Tent Cards
- These business card-sized outreach tent cards are available in both English and Spanish, and include information about suicide warning signs and how to offer help. Cards also refer individuals to the KTS website to learn more and find local resources.
- Note: Prints front and back with six cards per page.
ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ARE PDF FORMAT. If you have any questions, please email [email protected]