Toolkit: May is Mental Health Matters Month 2017
PLEASE NOTE: This is the toolkit page for May 2017. For our new 2019 May Activation Kit, click here.
Every May the nation comes together to raise awareness about mental health. Each Mind Matters encourages everyone to start conversations, listen openly to one another and support a loved one with mental health challenges. We can achieve this by listening, speaking up and reaching out. We hope the items provided in this toolkit assist you in carrying the mental health movement forward in your community.
The toolkit includes:
- Intro letter
- Ribbon Wall Activity – My Lime Green Champion for your lobby, store, or other public place
- Ribbon Wall Activity 11×17 poster
- Sidewalk Talk – Volunteer Opportunity and 7 Listening Tips
- “Say This, Not That” tip sheet to start meaningful conversations
- Lime Green Spirit Activity
- Drafted email blasts to distribute to your network every Monday during May. We included a kick off email we recommend distributing the week prior to May to drum up excitement. Also, we highlighted in yellow suggestions on how to customize the email.
- Pre-written social media posts to use on your social channels
- Link to videos and social media assets to inspire your May activities
- “May is Mental Health Matters Month” 11×17 poster
- Half of Us All of Us 11×17 poster
In addition to the toolkit, remember to order lime green ribbons and Each Mind Matters materials from the shop!
Remember to stay engaged with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram by using @EachMindMatters and #EachMindMatters.
If you have questions about Each Mind Matters or Mental Health Matters Month email [email protected].