May is Mental Health Matters Month 2016
May is Mental Health Matters Month! Throughout the month, people from across California will come together to spread awareness about the importance of mental health and show their support for the issue.
This toolkit is designed to help you spread the word about May is Mental Health Matters Month in your community!
The toolkit includes:
- Photo Booth Activity to help you snap that perfect “lime green selfie”
- Ribbon Wall Activity for your lobby, store, or other public place
- Activity ideas to incorporate throughout the month
- Social media guide to help spread the word online
- Mental Health Matters Day Poster to hang in your office or around your community
May is Mental Health Matters Month 2016 Toolkit (Full Toolkit)
For more information about Each Mind Matters and some quick tips to spread the word during May is Mental Health Matters Month, check out these videos and visit the Each Mind Matters events page to find a way to get involved in your community.