Submit an event
To be considered for promotion in Each Mind Matters event listings, events must:
- Focus on or include mental health stigma and discrimination reduction and/or mental illness prevention and early intervention.
- Be open to the public (Ideally, events will be free of charge and therefore accessible by all; we may accept events with paid admission on a case-by-case basis.)
- Be hosted in facilities that meet ADA standards for accessibility
- Adhere to all venue and government policies and requirements as applicable (permits, insurance, etc.)
The following events will not be considered for Each Mind Matters listings:
- Local weekly or monthly meetings/groups
- Ongoing promotional events for businesses and/or agencies
- Events/activities of an illegal nature
- Events that are deemed inappropriate by the Each Mind Matters administration team
Reaching California’s Latino Population
If your event will be in Spanish, have translation services and/or provide resources and information in Spanish, submit your event on the SanaMente website.