What is eCPR?
Emotional CPR (eCPR) is a public health education
program designed to teach people to assist others
through an emotional crisis by three simple steps:
- Assist individuals in transforming anger and rage
into passion and strength
- Inspire motivation and change
- Help others tap into their courage and power
- Reframe crisis as opportunity
- Encourage the people they serve to take steps in
the direction of their dreams
- Learn the importance of taking care of themselves
so that they can support others
- Facilitate the other persons access
to inner wisdom
Pre-Registration required due to limited seating—50 max. capacity.
E-mail [email protected]
For more information on eCPR please visit www.emotional-cpr.org
Please click here for flyer.
Cypress Community Center403 South Cypress Avenue, Room 6 San José, CA 95117
Phone: (408) 244-1353
South Bay Project Resource
Phone: (805) 660-0096