Disability Rights California Live TweetChat- Psychiatric Service and Emotional Support Animals
May is Mental Health Month, and Disability is celebrating by hosting 4 live TweetChats during the month. Each day we will be chatting about specific mental health topics. You can join the conversation on any of the days and times listed below:
- Friday, May 8th, 10:30-11:30AM: Mental Health Parity
- Friday, May 15th, 10:30-11:30AM: Psychiatric Service and Emotional Support Animals
- Friday, May 22nd, 10:30-11:30AM: Mental Health Employment Discrimination
- Friday, May 29th, 10:30-11:30AM: Mental Health Peer Support
Use #TweetMH in all your tweets to join the conversation on Twitter; if you do not use this hashtag in your tweets then you will not be part of the conversation. To create a Twitter account, or to login to an existing account, go to http://www.twitter.com and complete the process.
If you would like to see only conversations in our TweetChat, you have a few options available:
- Search for #TweetMH on Twitter; you will see a live feed of the conversation that will update automatically.
- Go to http://www.tweetchat.com and authorize the app to link to your Twitter account. You can then search for #TweetMH and only see conversation using #TweetMH.
- Go to https://tweetdeck.twitter.com/, link your Twitter account and then filter using #TweetMH to see the conversation.
For those who simply want to view tweets but not join the conversation, our live feed can also be viewed here.
Disability Rights California1831 K St, Sacramento, CA, United States
Disability Rights California
Phone: (916) 504-5800