Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST) is an internationally recognized LivingWorks training offered by Sutter-Yuba Behavioral Health’s Prevention & Early Intervention Program.
In the course of the two-day workshop,
ASIST participants learn to:
• Understand the ways personal and societal
attitudes affect views on suicide and interventions
• Provide guidance and suicide first-aid to a person
at risk in ways that meet their individual safety needs
• Identify the key elements of an effective suicide safety
plan and the actions required to implement it
• Appreciate the value of improving and integrating suicide
prevention resources in the community at large
• Recognize other important aspects of suicide prevention
including life-promotion and self-care
VenueMarysville, CA, United States
Phone: (530) 674-1885
Free to Sutter and Yuba County residents, but advance registration is required.