Join Us this May at a Baseball Game!
Each Mind Matters will be hitting the road in May and stopping at California Major League Baseball parks, and one AAA park, to bring mental health awareness events during games for Mental Health Matters Month.
Join us and our partners – National Alliance on Mental Illness CA, Mental Health America of California and Extraordinary Lives Foundation – for a fun-filled day to watch your favorite baseball team in action and view our new public service announcement on the jumbotron, sit in a dedicated lime green section and visit our outreach table.
Step up to the plate for mental health awareness by wearing lime green gear as well as your favorite team colors to show your support!
Click on a team to visit the Facebook event page with instructions on how to purchase tickets:
- San Diego Padres: Wednesday, May 8 @ 12:40 p.m. vs. NY Mets
- San Francisco Giants: Wednesday, May 15 @ 12:45 p.m. vs. Toronto Blue Jays
- Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim: Sunday, May 19 @ 1:07 p.m. vs. Kansas City Royals
- Sacramento River Cats: Friday, May 24 @ 7:05 p.m. vs. Salt Lake Bees
- Oakland A’s: Saturday, May 25 @ 1:07 p.m. vs. Seattle Mariners
- Los Angeles Dodgers: Thursday, May 30 @ 7:10 p.m. vs. NY Mets
For additional questions, please contact [email protected]. We look forward to seeing you at the ballpark!