Congratulations to the 2018 SanaMente Sponsorship Recipients!
Each Mind Matters and SanaMente are excited to announce awards for 2018 SanaMente Sponsorships! This opportunity was brought about by the numerous excellent applications we received for the SanaMente Mini-Grant Program. We are pleased to provide every eligible applicant organization that was not awarded a full grant with a SanaMente Sponsorship.
Through these SanaMente Sponsorship packages, organizations will engage Latino communities across California in our mental health movement to improve mental health, reduce stigma and prevent suicide for all Californians. Each organization will receive a small stipend to support efforts as well as a SanaMente toolkit full of outreach materials. The SanaMente Sponsorship award recipients are:
- 2nd Chance Family and Youth Services
- Community Human Services
- Gender Health Center
- Health Education Council
- LGBT Center Orange County
- Moreno Valley Unified School District
- NAMI San Diego
- NAMI San Fernando Valley
- Napa Valley Community Housing
- Olive Crest
- Providence Little Company of Mary Foundation
- Restaurando Vidas
- San Francisco Suicide Prevention
- Sanger Unified School District
- Tarzana Treatment Centers
- The Wall Las Memorias Project
- Transitions-Mental Health Association
- Turning Point Alcohol and Drug Education Program
- Turning Point of Central California
- Westside Regional Center
- Integrative Medical Clinic Foundation
We are very excited about these amazing efforts that will expand the reach of SanaMente: El Movimiento de Salud Mental de California to increase awareness of mental health, reduce the stigma, and prevent suicide. If you’re interested in getting involved, check in with one of these organizations to find out how you can support these efforts.
For related content: Announcing 2018 SanaMente Grant Awards!